Sun - Two Door Cinema Club

09:45

Bom início de semana! E, para quem anda em exames e trabalhos, não se sintam sozinhos(as). Já faltou mais!

Ocean blue
What have I done to you?
Cut so deep
Yet growing through and through

Drawn apart
New York and London
All I see now
Are distant drumlins
The roads I knew
Became a city
And I wonder
Will you wait for me?

Although
I'm far away
I know I'll stay, I know I'll stay
Right there with you
Though
It might be too late
What would you say? What would you say?
What would you do?

I built a hive
Became one with the bees
But we fell like rain
Got lost into the sea
If I don't know
The wind will carry me
So just hold tight

Over and over
Many setting suns
I have run
I have waited for the rain to come
When through that mist
I see the shape of you
And I know, and I know
That I'm in love with you

You Might Also Like

0 comentários